Thursday, April 30, 2009
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
This changes the subject. My daughter and I went tonight and saw the musical, The Color Purple, I wasn't sure of what to think. It was really fun, great music, very upbeat. I could stay on here and talk about all kinds of musicals but am hungry and really need to go eat something. I taped American Idol and now need to see who went home. This is tough. I really like Danny and Adam. We will have to see.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
I will be adding more to my etsy shop in the next few days. Take a peek! There are lots of great shops on etsy, fun to surf.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
This is a picture of myself and my two friends who I bead with. The three of us will be having our spring open house on April 24th and Saturday, April 25th. I will post times in the next few days. If out and about , you should stop by. We always have plenty of food and drink, fun to visit and catch up. I will post more later...
Thursday, April 2, 2009
gypysjanes's Fan Box
- Today it rained all day, did a little bit of beadi...
- Well I have to say that today was exciting. I cam...
- Open House
- We set up for our open house tonight, and wow, do ...
- Haven't posted anything lately. I am having an op...
- Here is my latest piece on etsy. This is a pic...
- Check back with me as I will be adding new photos....
- Here are a few of my favorites from my etsy ...
- ▼ April (8)
- I am a mom of 2 who loves to bead. I think I probably like to shop for beads more than anything. I now have so much that I have set up a shop on etsy of pieces that I have made. Beading is the only way I actually sit stil. I even have my 4 year old beading, he loves it. He has actually come up with very creative designs. I will have to post some.