Sunday, August 30, 2009




Hello, well things have been crazy around here and it has been a while since I posted anything.


I sent my daughter off to school, Universit of Central Missouri, she is loving it, thank goodness! I sent my son off to kindergarten and he is loving it, thank goodness!


Now I can get back to beading. The weather is cooler and making me ready for fall so I have been making pieces for the fall.


I do have some upcoming events that I will post soon. I have just signed up to do a spot on http://www.cafehandmade.com/ I hope that this will bring me traffic. If you get the chance, take a look at the site and as you stroll through the booths please vote for me, GypsyJanes. It looks like lots of fun.


I have been adding pieces to my etsy and will continue to do so, here are a few pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.gypsyjanes.etsy.com

gypysjanes's Fan Box

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    About Me

    My photo
    I am a mom of 2 who loves to bead. I think I probably like to shop for beads more than anything. I now have so much that I have set up a shop on etsy of pieces that I have made. Beading is the only way I actually sit stil. I even have my 4 year old beading, he loves it. He has actually come up with very creative designs. I will have to post some.