Today is the big day, Steff's open house, I hope we don't run out of food! The weather is perfect! When this is all over I can get back to beading, haven't done much in the last couple of weeks, I miss it. Am looking forward to making some fun new pieces. Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday! Here is a picture of my daughter with her little brother on graduation day, we are so proud!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Hello. Well it has been a while. This was the holiday weekend and I worked most of it. Today we worked in the yard, getting it ready for my daughter's graduation open house. Please don't rain this Sunday, please, please, please. We had graduation last week, went great. I can't beleive it, she is all done. She will be attending University of Central Missouri in the fall.
I have added a few new pieces to my etsy, take a peek when you get the chance.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
Hello, well things have been busy around here. My daughter has just finished high school and will have graduation next week. I can't beleive it, wow, does time fly. I am excited for her and ready for her next chapter. She will be headed to the University of Central Missouri to pursue her interests in photography. I can't wait!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Hello. Well I did the jewelry showcase on etsy this week and was able to sell the necklace I posted, yeah, it was worth it! I am now working on fun pieces for etsy. I went to a bead show and ended up buying lots of silver. It is in the works. I will write more later. Hope all is well!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Friday, May 1, 2009
Well today is almost over. Birthday shopping for my son tonight. He will be 5 tomorrow and is he excited. Time goes way too fast. Looking forward to it.
There is a bead show this weekend and hopefully I won't buy a bunch of great beads and then get them home and wonder what to do with them. I will keep you posted. I added a few new pieces to my etsy today.
I am offering free earrings to my 20th sale on etsy. We will see what this will do. Everyone have a great weekend!
gypysjanes's Fan Box
- Today is the big day, Steff's open house, I hope ...
- Hello. Well it has been a while. This was the h...
- Today is a gorgeous day and I wish I could just...
- I am now finishing a few pieces that I will be put...
- Hello, well things have been busy around here. My...
- Hello. Well I did the jewelry showcase on etsy th...
- Today was Tyler's 5th B-day. He had a great day...
- Well today is almost over. Birthday shopp...
- ▼ May (8)
- I am a mom of 2 who loves to bead. I think I probably like to shop for beads more than anything. I now have so much that I have set up a shop on etsy of pieces that I have made. Beading is the only way I actually sit stil. I even have my 4 year old beading, he loves it. He has actually come up with very creative designs. I will have to post some.