Tuesday, October 27, 2009
We also have a Holiday Bazaar coming up on Saturday, November 21,2009 at Cherokee Christian Church. The church is located at 75th and Belinder, on the corner, you cannot miss it! Stop by, there will be all kinds of food, crafts, holiday items, and jewelry. I will be posting some pics pretty soon of new jewelry pieces.
Getting ready for Halloween this weekend! Hope everyone has a great one and gets lots of candy!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Monday, September 28, 2009
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Anyways life has been hectic, I lost my brother on July 3rd, quite a shock, trying to get Steff ready for college, leaves in a few weeks, and Tyler will start kindergarten in August, things never stop. I hope to do some beading and add pieces to my etsy, here are a couple of pics. Appreciate any feedback, have a great night!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Monday, May 25, 2009
Monday, May 18, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Friday, May 1, 2009
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
This changes the subject. My daughter and I went tonight and saw the musical, The Color Purple, I wasn't sure of what to think. It was really fun, great music, very upbeat. I could stay on here and talk about all kinds of musicals but am hungry and really need to go eat something. I taped American Idol and now need to see who went home. This is tough. I really like Danny and Adam. We will have to see.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
I will be adding more to my etsy shop in the next few days. Take a peek! There are lots of great shops on etsy, fun to surf.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
This is a picture of myself and my two friends who I bead with. The three of us will be having our spring open house on April 24th and Saturday, April 25th. I will post times in the next few days. If out and about , you should stop by. We always have plenty of food and drink, fun to visit and catch up. I will post more later...
Thursday, April 2, 2009
gypysjanes's Fan Box
- ▼ October (3)
- ► September (4)
- ► July (3)
- Today is the big day, Steff's open house, I hope ...
- Hello. Well it has been a while. This was the h...
- Today is a gorgeous day and I wish I could just...
- I am now finishing a few pieces that I will be put...
- Hello, well things have been busy around here. My...
- Hello. Well I did the jewelry showcase on etsy th...
- Today was Tyler's 5th B-day. He had a great day...
- Well today is almost over. Birthday shopp...
- Today it rained all day, did a little bit of beadi...
- Well I have to say that today was exciting. I cam...
- Open House
- We set up for our open house tonight, and wow, do ...
- Haven't posted anything lately. I am having an op...
- Here is my latest piece on etsy. This is a pic...
- Check back with me as I will be adding new photos....
- Here are a few of my favorites from my etsy ...
- I am a mom of 2 who loves to bead. I think I probably like to shop for beads more than anything. I now have so much that I have set up a shop on etsy of pieces that I have made. Beading is the only way I actually sit stil. I even have my 4 year old beading, he loves it. He has actually come up with very creative designs. I will have to post some.