Tuesday, September 22, 2009




Hello, it has been a little while since I wrote anything and wow has it been busy. Our Mission Arts and Eats Festival was a success, and now am getting ready for new events which I will be posting.




I found a new pearl color that I love , eggplant! I have made a few new pieces with them, love it! Here are a few pics.


Fall is here and I am so ready for the cooler weather. Fall is my favorite time of the year! I have been adding pieces to my etsy that will be great for fall so if you have the time, check it out!



Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.gypsyjanes.etsy.com

gypysjanes's Fan Box

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    About Me

    My photo
    I am a mom of 2 who loves to bead. I think I probably like to shop for beads more than anything. I now have so much that I have set up a shop on etsy of pieces that I have made. Beading is the only way I actually sit stil. I even have my 4 year old beading, he loves it. He has actually come up with very creative designs. I will have to post some.