Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It is that time of year again for our open house. I will be having an open house on Friday, November 13th, from 5:00- 9:00pm or however late. There will be lots of jewelry, food, and drinks. I will be combing with The Beaded Lizard so there will lots of fun jewelry and quite a variety. It is going to be at my home so if you would like to stop by send me an e-mail at janmh91@gmail for details and the address.

We also have a Holiday Bazaar coming up on Saturday, November 21,2009 at Cherokee Christian Church. The church is located at 75th and Belinder, on the corner, you cannot miss it! Stop by, there will be all kinds of food, crafts, holiday items, and jewelry. I will be posting some pics pretty soon of new jewelry pieces.

Getting ready for Halloween this weekend! Hope everyone has a great one and gets lots of candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.gypsyjanes.etsy.com

gypysjanes's Fan Box

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    About Me

    My photo
    I am a mom of 2 who loves to bead. I think I probably like to shop for beads more than anything. I now have so much that I have set up a shop on etsy of pieces that I have made. Beading is the only way I actually sit stil. I even have my 4 year old beading, he loves it. He has actually come up with very creative designs. I will have to post some.