Friday, May 1, 2009










Well today is almost over. Birthday shopping for my son tonight. He will be 5 tomorrow and is he excited. Time goes way too fast. Looking forward to it.




There is a bead show this weekend and hopefully I won't buy a bunch of great beads and then get them home and wonder what to do with them. I will keep you posted. I added a few new pieces to my etsy today.




I am offering free earrings to my 20th sale on etsy. We will see what this will do. Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.gypsyjanes.etsy.com

gypysjanes's Fan Box

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    About Me

    My photo
    I am a mom of 2 who loves to bead. I think I probably like to shop for beads more than anything. I now have so much that I have set up a shop on etsy of pieces that I have made. Beading is the only way I actually sit stil. I even have my 4 year old beading, he loves it. He has actually come up with very creative designs. I will have to post some.