Thursday, April 30, 2009
Today it rained all day, did a little bit of beading, posted a few new pairs of earrings on etsy, and now am looking at what I bought at the last bead show. Do you ever buy stuff you love and then you get home and think , Now What? I bought a variety of briolette strands, different colors, and now I just keep looking at them trying to figure out what to make. At the time it seemed like such a good idea, a shopping frenzy. I think my brain is confused as to what to do. I will think of something.
gypysjanes's Fan Box
- Today it rained all day, did a little bit of beadi...
- Well I have to say that today was exciting. I cam...
- Open House
- We set up for our open house tonight, and wow, do ...
- Haven't posted anything lately. I am having an op...
- Here is my latest piece on etsy. This is a pic...
- Check back with me as I will be adding new photos....
- Here are a few of my favorites from my etsy ...
- ▼ April (8)
- I am a mom of 2 who loves to bead. I think I probably like to shop for beads more than anything. I now have so much that I have set up a shop on etsy of pieces that I have made. Beading is the only way I actually sit stil. I even have my 4 year old beading, he loves it. He has actually come up with very creative designs. I will have to post some.