Sunday, April 26, 2009

Open House


Well we had our open house. We had a good turn out and lots of food! It was fun to visit with old and new customers as well as friends. We always have a good time together visiting, getting new ideas and discussing what we are going to come up with next. We have decided that our beading is a sickness, we love it and cannot stop.

We also made it a point to make it to the gem show on Sunday so that we could buy more beads to add to our collection.

Recently we did a bead swap, we all brought beads to exchange and it went very well. If there are beaders out there who would like to be involved in bead swaps, send a comment. We really should have swaps every couple of months. It is fun to see what other designers do with beads you originally bought. It is also a great way to clean out your collections and make room for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.gypsyjanes.etsy.com

gypysjanes's Fan Box

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    About Me

    My photo
    I am a mom of 2 who loves to bead. I think I probably like to shop for beads more than anything. I now have so much that I have set up a shop on etsy of pieces that I have made. Beading is the only way I actually sit stil. I even have my 4 year old beading, he loves it. He has actually come up with very creative designs. I will have to post some.