Thursday, April 23, 2009
We set up for our open house tonight, and wow, do we have a lot of jewelry. Anyone who lives near Prairie Village and loves beads should come by. We will be serving an assortment of Mexican food and margararita's. I will be taking pictures and will post them. It is nice to have three designers, I think that we compliment eachother well and get great ideas from eachother. We have 2 open houses a year and one event in the late summer.
gypysjanes's Fan Box
- Today it rained all day, did a little bit of beadi...
- Well I have to say that today was exciting. I cam...
- Open House
- We set up for our open house tonight, and wow, do ...
- Haven't posted anything lately. I am having an op...
- Here is my latest piece on etsy. This is a pic...
- Check back with me as I will be adding new photos....
- Here are a few of my favorites from my etsy ...
- ▼ April (8)
- I am a mom of 2 who loves to bead. I think I probably like to shop for beads more than anything. I now have so much that I have set up a shop on etsy of pieces that I have made. Beading is the only way I actually sit stil. I even have my 4 year old beading, he loves it. He has actually come up with very creative designs. I will have to post some.