Well I have to say that today was exciting. I came home from work and looked at my etsy shop. I had 6 sales. I went downstairs and yelled to my family that I had 6 new sales. I was so excited. It is such a good feeling to know that there are people out there who enjoy what I make. Etsy is so much fun, just seeing what others create is incredible. I have a dear friend who will be selling on etsy, I had to call her and tell her that she needs to hurry up.
This changes the subject. My daughter and I went tonight and saw the musical, The Color Purple, I wasn't sure of what to think. It was really fun, great music, very upbeat. I could stay on here and talk about all kinds of musicals but am hungry and really need to go eat something. I taped American Idol and now need to see who went home. This is tough. I really like Danny and Adam. We will have to see.
gypysjanes's Fan Box
- Today it rained all day, did a little bit of beadi...
- Well I have to say that today was exciting. I cam...
- Open House
- We set up for our open house tonight, and wow, do ...
- Haven't posted anything lately. I am having an op...
- Here is my latest piece on etsy. This is a pic...
- Check back with me as I will be adding new photos....
- Here are a few of my favorites from my etsy ...
- ▼ April (8)
- I am a mom of 2 who loves to bead. I think I probably like to shop for beads more than anything. I now have so much that I have set up a shop on etsy of pieces that I have made. Beading is the only way I actually sit stil. I even have my 4 year old beading, he loves it. He has actually come up with very creative designs. I will have to post some.